Sunday, March 19, 2017

Introduction & Purpose

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ethan and I get to serve as Communications Pastor at Crossroads Church in Circleville, Ohio. As a part of this role, I am always looking for new ways to let people know all of the amazing things God is doing within the church and through the church. I have never been much of a blogger, but I thought this would be a great format to share messages, helpful thoughts, and encouraging words to a wider audience than our congregation on Sunday mornings.

The mission of Crossroads Church Circleville is to lead all generations to love God and love others. That all generations part is an interesting dynamic, but it is one that is ripe with opportunity. That is why in this blog, you will see post from more than just myself, the 24 year old millennial who can navigate a computer. You will here from staff members who specialize in Children's Ministry, Student Life Ministry, and even ministry to the elderly.

If you stick with us, we promise that you will see the heart of this church to see people of every generation impacted by the saving grace of Jesus Christ. I can't promise you will always like what you read, because scripture by its nature is challenging. I can say that we will share insights and truth that is hopefully relevant to your walk and life. If you have any questions or one of the posts on this blog really impacts you, let us know by emailing me at crossroads.circleville@gmail.com

-Pastor Ethan

1 comment: